(1) Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
(2) Believe n Love is not only to say. It must be blended in the daily life attitude, physically and spiritually.
(3) Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
(4) What we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life.
(5) Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
(6) Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
(7) All love that has not friendship for its base, Is like a mansion built upon the sand.
We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another.