//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: Some Secret Detected.  (Read 1341 times)

Offline vendelta

• Sahabat
  • Reputasi: 1
Some Secret Detected.
« on: 09 January 2011, 06:13:09 PM »
 _/\_
some secret detected by me (pssss).
at the moment you feel might, you are weak,
at the moment you feel plenty, you are still empty.
the moment you feel proud, you are still ashame,
the moment you feel big, then you are still measurable,
when you feel you are qualify, you are still much less,
and the last, when you still feel of something, you are nothing.
(feel this is sound like secret of sunyata or somekind of enlighten/pencerahan?, then complete this blank, this is still only ...........).
- vendelta : at the moment you are able to read those sentences above, then that is not my lucky ability, but it's all your lucky chances. you can vote by your self, trust me of this opinion or better not.
(SOME SECRET CONFESSION FROM ME, AT THE MOMENT I WAS ABLE TO WROTE ALL OF THESE, I FEEL SOME STRANGE FEELING, FEEL BLANK AND NOT MY SKILL, MY FEELING STATEMENT COME OUT, THESE ARE ELIGIBLE TO KNOWN BY OTHERS AND NOT ME, I ONLY ELIGIBLE TO LEARN AFTER YOU ARE WELL ENLIGHTEN(Well Educated),
feel pity on me? i don't think that needed value, just teach me after you are well educated,
TRUST ME OR BETTER NOT)
if you feel that you are enlighten, then you must realize that it is not your belonging, it's the power secret of OUR GOD, you are just like me, only eligible to know some secrets and get the duty to deliver and pass it to others as other human lucky chances.
AFTER KNOWING THESE, THEN IT'S YOUR OWN RESPONSIBLITY TOWARDS YOUR SELF, AND ABOUT HOW TO ACT ACCORDINGLY, IT'S ALL DEPEND ON YOUR SELF.
---
A good question from someone, how should I behave when I got the value of Enlighten?
Answer : It's just simple, Just be normal person (silincely with the new default value without any Feeling Proud or Arrowgance), but with acceptance of new default value of Enlighten, and "NOT BE OUT OF NORMAL".
Please noted :
Please make differ between "Feel of Feeling" with "Statement/words of human language".
The value of "I am Enlighten PERSON"(FEEL proud with the value) different with "I was/am Enlighten"(with acceptance of new default value-with the value of Well Educated).
FB : facebook.com/vendelta67
Email : vooyage67 [at] ymail.com
Cellphone : +62-852-7567-7725,
Secret Motto : Be Good, Be Nice, Be Justice, Be Mercy, ...
Conjunction Motto : Learning Something Good are Usefull, and Learning Something Usefull are Good.

anything