Komunitas > Waroeng English

All about Dream

(1/16) > >>

M14ka:
Let's discuss in english...  ;D

--- Quote ---Precognitive dreams are dreams that appear to predict the future through a sixth sense; a way of accessing future information that is unrelated to any existing knowledge acquired through normal means.
--- End quote ---

Is it possible that dreams can predict the futures?

If so, how is that work? Which one is more likely represent precognitive dreams, the dreams and the reality are the same, or just only signs so we have to interpret it, for example assuming broken teeth dream is connected with bad thing happens?

Please your opinion.

DeNova:

--- Quote from: M14ka on 05 February 2013, 09:43:56 AM ---Let's discuss in english...  ;D

Is it possible that dreams can predict the futures?

If so, how is that work? Which one is more likely represent precognitive dreams, the dreams and the reality are the same, or just only signs so we have to interpret it, for example assuming broken teeth dream is connected with bad thing happens?

Please your opinion.

--- End quote ---

I think dream can predict futures is possible, but I always look it as sign for us to be more aware about ourselves and people around us..
Believed in it but not too much  ;D ;D ;D

My experience usually about a deja vu not a dream so its feel more real  :)) :)) :))

will_i_am:
Dream does have power to predict...
He knows when I get tired... :))

sanjiva:
Since graduated from university, I never have dream unless my body was sick.  ::)

#sorry if the grammar wrongs.

Indra:
dream  (drm)
n.
1. A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
2. A daydream; a reverie.
3. A state of abstraction; a trance.
4. A wild fancy or hope.
5. A condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration: a dream of owning their own business.
6. One that is exceptionally gratifying, excellent, or beautiful: Our new car runs like a dream.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version