Komunitas > Waroeng English

Application Letter

(1/3) > >>

Rina Hong:
                                                                          <<Your Address>>
                                                             << Date (June 16, 2008) >>

HRD department
<<Company name>>
<<Company Address>>

Dear Sir/Ms,
I am Applying for the position of <<Possition (e.g. Clerk)>> advertised in The Harian Analisa on <<date( June 14)>>.
I am <<age (21 years old)>>, and I graduated from <<School name (Wahidin High School)>>
in <<June 2006>>. My main subject is <<Your main subject (e.g. Biology, mathematic, etc.).>>
I would be very interested in working as a <<position>>. I am very interested in <<Hobby relate to position you are applying>>.
I enclose <<documents you have enclosed>>. I would be available for an interview at anytime. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
                                                                           <<Signature>>
                                                                          <<Your name>>

William_phang:
In order to hunt the dream work, we need to prepare a good Application Letter or Cover letter. The recruiter did not read all the document that we included when we submit the application. They ussualy review based on the Cover Letter, therefore an impressed Cover Letter is needed in order to get intention from the recruiter to review out CV. They use the Cover letter for screening.

At the current condition, we may compete with thousands of people for a vacant position in a company. The recruiter do not have enough time to review all of them, then they just read the Cover Letter to reviewed it. When they found that the Cover letter is impress or match the criterias that they are looking for, they will review the CV. When the information stated in the CV match their criterias, then they will call you for an interview. 

Ussually, the first interview will be conducted by the HRD (human resource department) for the first invervew selection. After the HRD reviewed and the criterias is matched, you will be interviewed by the user which is the department that you will hire you. You may negotiate renumeration at this stage.

I have some input regarding the Application letter posted by Rina, the application letter is very simple. The application letter could be acceptable for Fresh graduate only. But for someone who are experienced is too simple. There are a lot of good books on how to write a good CV and application letter, we can follow the guidance given by the books.

Sukma Kemenyan:
Tips Ngaco, namun efektif:
Curriculum Vitae (CV) adalah Brosur anda...

Anda adalah Produk,
Dalam memasarkan Produk...
Buatlah Brosurnya semenarik mungkin...
Berikan point-point penting Produk anda pada Brosur
Buang tulisan-tulisan gak perlu...

Buatlah Brosur anda semenarik mungkin

btw...
Rina Hong almuni DR. Wahidin Sudiro Husodo?

Sukma Kemenyan:
My Tips supaya diterima (IT. Related):
- Pelajari Perusahaan Target
- Cari kelemahannya...
- Expose Kelemahannya
- Berikan solusi perbaikan
- Berikan alasan mengapa mereka `HARUS` menerima anda sebagai karyawan...

Sedikit komentar mengenai Application Letter diatas...
``Application Letter anda hanya akan berakhir menjadi Arsip di Lemari``

Rina Hong:

--- Quote from: Kemenyan on 16 June 2008, 06:15:53 PM ---btw...
Rina Hong almuni DR. Wahidin Sudiro Husodo?

--- End quote ---

Yupe bener

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version