//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: Some jokes in english  (Read 115908 times)

Offline morpheus

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 110
  • Ragu pangkal cerah!
Re: Some jokes in english
« Reply #225 on: 13 May 2013, 11:09:36 AM »
shasika cloningan siapa ya? :-?
* I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it
* Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path

Offline Shasika

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 101
  • Semoga semua mahluk berbahagia
« Reply #226 on: 14 May 2013, 11:44:49 AM »
shasika cloningan siapa ya? :-?

kenapa bro ? merasa pernah kenal kah ?  ^-^
I'm an ordinary human only

Offline Sunyata

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 52
« Reply #227 on: 14 May 2013, 12:18:04 PM »
Sepertinya mirip seseorang...

Offline Shasika

• KalyanaMitta
« Reply #228 on: 14 May 2013, 12:39:14 PM »
Sepertinya mirip seseorang...

siapakah itu bro ?

Offline Sunyata

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 52
« Reply #229 on: 14 May 2013, 12:54:08 PM »

Offline Shasika

• KalyanaMitta
« Reply #230 on: 14 May 2013, 12:56:07 PM »

Offline morpheus

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 110
  • Ragu pangkal cerah!
« Reply #231 on: 14 May 2013, 03:51:45 PM »
kenapa bro ? merasa pernah kenal kah ?  ^-^
nenek.... srilanka.... sekolah....  :-?
* I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it
* Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path

Offline will_i_am

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 155
« Reply #232 on: 15 May 2013, 11:45:00 PM »
Hillary Clinton died and went to Heaven. St. Peter was giving her a tour of Heaven when she noticed that there were dozens of clocks on the wall. Each clock displayed a different time of day.

When she asked St. Peter about the clocks, he replied, ''We have a clock for each person on earth and every time they tell a lie the hands move. The clock ticks off one second each time a lie is told.'' Special attention was given to two clocks. The clock belonging to Mother Teresa has never moved, indicating that she never told a lie. The clock for Abraham Lincoln has only moved twice. He only told two lies in his life. Hillary asked ''Where is Bill's clock?''

St. Peter replied, '' has it in his office... he's using it as a ceiling fan.'''
hiduplah hanya pada hari ini, jangan mengkhawatirkan masa depan ataupun terpuruk dalam masa lalu.
berbahagialah akan apa yang anda miliki, jangan mengejar keinginan akan memiliki
_/\_

Offline will_i_am

• KalyanaMitta
« Reply #233 on: 16 May 2013, 01:17:04 PM »
When Mozart passed away, he was buried in a churchyard. A couple days later, the town drunk was walking through the cemetery and heard some strange noise coming from the area where Mozart was buried.

Terrified, the drunk ran and got the town magistrate to come and listen to it.

When the magistrate arrived, he bent his ear to the grave, listened for a moment, and said, "Ah, yes, that's Mozart's Ninth Symphony, being played backwards."

He listened a while longer, and said, "There's the Eighth Symphony, and it's backwards, too. Most puzzling."

So the magistrate kept listening; "There's the Seventh... the Sixth... the Fifth..."

Suddenly the realization of what was happening dawned on the magistrate; he stood up and announced to the crowd that had gathered in the cemetery, "My fellow citizens, there's nothing to worry about. It's just Mozart decomposing."

ralat yang kemarin:
Hillary Clinton died and went to Heaven. St. Peter was giving her a tour of Heaven when she noticed that there were dozens of clocks on the wall. Each clock displayed a different time of day.

When she asked St. Peter about the clocks, he replied, ''We have a clock for each person on earth and every time they tell a lie the hands move. The clock ticks off one second each time a lie is told.'' Special attention was given to two clocks. The clock belonging to Mother Teresa has never moved, indicating that she never told a lie. The clock for Abraham Lincoln has only moved twice. He only told two lies in his life. Hillary asked ''Where is Bill's clock?''

St. Peter replied, ''J***s has it in his office... he's using it as a ceiling fan.'''
hiduplah hanya pada hari ini, jangan mengkhawatirkan masa depan ataupun terpuruk dalam masa lalu.
berbahagialah akan apa yang anda miliki, jangan mengejar keinginan akan memiliki
_/\_

Offline Shasika

• KalyanaMitta
« Reply #234 on: 17 May 2013, 10:39:38 AM »
nenek.... srilanka.... sekolah....  :-?

:whistle: ::)

Offline Shasika

• KalyanaMitta
« Reply #235 on: 17 May 2013, 10:48:12 AM »
When Mozart passed away, he was buried in a churchyard. A couple days later, the town drunk was walking through the cemetery and heard some strange noise coming from the area where Mozart was buried.

When the magistrate arrived, he bent his ear to the grave, listened for a moment, and said, "Ah, yes, that's Mozart's Ninth Symphony, being played backwards."

He listened a while longer, and said, "There's the Eighth Symphony, and it's backwards, too. Most puzzling."

So the magistrate kept listening; "There's the Seventh... the Sixth... the Fifth..."

Suddenly the realization of what was happening dawned on the magistrate; he stood up and announced to the crowd that had gathered in the cemetery, "My fellow citizens, there's nothing to worry about. It's just Mozart decomposing."

If in our country they said he still compose his symphony even he is died (as a ghost)  ;D

Offline sanjiva

• KalyanaMitta
« Reply #236 on: 17 May 2013, 01:42:38 PM »

ralat yang kemarin:

Yang punya simfoni 1 sampai 9 bukannya Beethoven?   :-?

Penamaan simfony mozart lebih spesifik dan rinci bukan hanya nomor, sepertinya...  ::)
«   Ignorance is bliss, but the truth will set you free   »

Offline will_i_am

• KalyanaMitta
« Reply #237 on: 17 May 2013, 02:21:05 PM »

Penamaan simfony mozart lebih spesifik dan rinci bukan hanya nomor, sepertinya...  ::)
dapt dai wiki sih gini:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_compositions_by_Wolfgang_Amadeus_Mozart
_/\_

Offline Shasika

• KalyanaMitta
« Reply #238 on: 20 May 2013, 07:05:45 PM »

I remember about 'Symphony no.9' of Beethoven, cos of this music composed in the very impossible situation for Us, he was deaf already at that time, how come he could composed very beautiful music/orchestra, which still exizt till now.

Offline sanjiva

• KalyanaMitta
« Reply #239 on: 20 May 2013, 11:08:59 PM »
I remember about 'Symphony no.9' of Beethoven, cos of this music composed in the very impossible situation for Us, he was deaf already at that time, how come he could composed very beautiful music/orchestra, which still exizt till now.

Yup. He could heard all those notes in his brain.  What a music genius !
«   Ignorance is bliss, but the truth will set you free   »