//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: The Philosophers (2012)  (Read 2298 times)

Offline GandalfTheElder

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 75
  • Exactly who we are is just enough (C. Underwood)
The Philosophers (2012)
« on: 29 November 2011, 11:03:34 PM »

Ini film Hollywood yang lagi heboh2nya karena lokasi syutingnya di Indonesia feat. Cinta Laura....

Dilihat dari video di atas salah satu lokasinya di salah satu Candi Buddha yaitu Candi Sewu...

Salah satu aktrisnya, Bonnie Wright (pemeran Ginny Weasley dalam film Harry Potter) berkata bahwa mereka banyak berkeliling di candi-candi Buddha! James D'arcy aktor film ini juga bilang kalau mereka juga ke Borobudur (yang dengar2 juga jadi lokasi syuting)

Wah.. gak sabar!

_/\_
The Siddha Wanderer
Theravada is my root. This is the body of my practice.... It [Tibetan Buddhism]has given me my Compassion practice. Vajrayana is my thunder, my power. This is the heart of my practice..True wisdom is simple and full of lightness and humor. Zen is my no-self (??). This is the soul of my practice.

Offline will_i_am

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 155
Re: The Philosophers (2012)
« Reply #1 on: 29 November 2011, 11:32:47 PM »
ceritanya tentang apa om??
belum keluar filmnya(ada tulisan 2012-nya)
hiduplah hanya pada hari ini, jangan mengkhawatirkan masa depan ataupun terpuruk dalam masa lalu.
berbahagialah akan apa yang anda miliki, jangan mengejar keinginan akan memiliki
_/\_

Offline GandalfTheElder

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 75
  • Exactly who we are is just enough (C. Underwood)
Re: The Philosophers (2012)
« Reply #2 on: 30 November 2011, 07:08:18 AM »
At an international school in Jakarta, a philosophy teacher challenges his class of twenty graduating seniors to choose which ten of them would take shelter underground and reboot the human race in the event of a nuclear apocalypse.

_/\_
The Siddha Wanderer
Theravada is my root. This is the body of my practice.... It [Tibetan Buddhism]has given me my Compassion practice. Vajrayana is my thunder, my power. This is the heart of my practice..True wisdom is simple and full of lightness and humor. Zen is my no-self (??). This is the soul of my practice.

anything