Topik Buddhisme > Buddhisme dengan Agama, Kepercayaan, Tradisi dan Filsafat Lain

Korban Pemerkosaan Lu Sheng Yen berbicara

<< < (2/221) > >>

Edward:
Orang yang dering meditasi dengan tujuan salah mah kaga heran isa pula kekuatan gaib Sol...
Lagipula dy ini kan based on Tantra, yang setahu gw mengenal Yidam2 yang akan menjadi pelindung.Kaga heran lha punya pengikut makhluk2 yang bukan manusia...
Tapi kata ie2 gw sih yang sudah pernah ketemu langsung, memank 'ilmu' dy itu tinggi, tapi bukan bearti dy suci lho....

nyanadhana:
Lu Sheng Yen, beneran bisa ilmu gaib? belajar darimana? ada yang tau?

awalnya dia adalah umat Kristiani fanatik yang berpindah mempelajari Taoisme terutama dalam hal magic bukan filosofi Taoisme, akhirnya bertemu Tantra dan mendalami spiritual Tantric.

To Evo,
sedot balik dong ah.....huehehhee ;D

williamhalim:
March 11, 1997:
He then leads me into the bedroom whereby he stands there and instructs me to do oral sex on him. Again he instructs me to return to the restroom and in the same position tries to penetrate from the back but fail again. He finally gave up hope and informs me that this time is not possible and will schedule a next time. I quickly dress myself up and leave the office urgently.

March 18, 1997:
He starts to undress and instruct me to do the same. Again he leads me to the bathroom and instructs me to take the same position, holding the basin with my back towards him and facing the mirror as before. This time he succeeded to perform the twin body practice. Thus the True Buddha School greatest charm "Twin body Practice" is no different to having sexual intercourse.

Later every week:
Sheng-Yen Lu will performs the Twin-body blessing (make love) with me; sometimes in the afternoons at the downstairs private office or in the mornings at the upstairs bedroom. I accept the Grand Master Sheng-Yen Lu blessing because I hope that the Grand Master could cure me of my illness and save my life.

-----

Kek novel sex.... ada yg bisa konfirmasi cerita ini beneran atau isu belaka?

::

El Sol:

--- Quote from: Edward on 11 June 2008, 01:30:11 PM ---Orang yang dering meditasi dengan tujuan salah mah kaga heran isa pula kekuatan gaib Sol...
Lagipula dy ini kan based on Tantra, yang setahu gw mengenal Yidam2 yang akan menjadi pelindung.Kaga heran lha punya pengikut makhluk2 yang bukan manusia...
Tapi kata ie2 gw sih yang sudah pernah ketemu langsung, memank 'ilmu' dy itu tinggi, tapi bukan bearti dy suci lho....

--- End quote ---
emankne loe tao apa itu Yidam?!

-_-"

Yidam(sanskrit: Ishta-deva) itu pelindung bagi orang2 meditasi Vajra..

dan mereka itu gk akan kasih kekuatan gaib untuk mamer lar..-_-"

dan dalam Vajra..Dhammapala itu tugasne cuma ngelindungi pembabaran Dhamma..

dan ini dijadikan Dalai Lama sebagai alasan..kenape Tibet gk bisa bebas biarpun konon katane para Lama memiliki Yidam dan Dhammapala yg kuat..

El Sol:

--- Quote from: willibordus on 11 June 2008, 01:36:50 PM ---March 11, 1997:
He then leads me into the bedroom whereby he stands there and instructs me to do oral sex on him. Again he instructs me to return to the restroom and in the same position tries to penetrate from the back but fail again. He finally gave up hope and informs me that this time is not possible and will schedule a next time. I quickly dress myself up and leave the office urgently.

March 18, 1997:
He starts to undress and instruct me to do the same. Again he leads me to the bathroom and instructs me to take the same position, holding the basin with my back towards him and facing the mirror as before. This time he succeeded to perform the twin body practice. Thus the True Buddha School greatest charm "Twin body Practice" is no different to having sexual intercourse.

Later every week:
Sheng-Yen Lu will performs the Twin-body blessing (make love) with me; sometimes in the afternoons at the downstairs private office or in the mornings at the upstairs bedroom. I accept the Grand Master Sheng-Yen Lu blessing because I hope that the Grand Master could cure me of my illness and save my life.

-----

Kek novel sex.... ada yg bisa konfirmasi cerita ini beneran atau isu belaka?

::

--- End quote ---
gw rasa seh bener..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version