//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: Buddha Rupang  (Read 93799 times)

Offline willian

• Sahabat
  • Reputasi: 0
  • Lakukan segala sesuatu dengan sepenuh hati.
Re: Buddha Rupang
« Reply #120 on: 28 December 2010, 05:19:44 PM »
G nampak gambarnya pake hp.hihi
Apapun yang sedan kamu lakukan, lakukanlah dengan sepenuh hati. Sebab apapun yang sedang kamu lakukan sekarang, itulah yang akan menentukan masa depanmu. Kita hidup untuk hari ini, bukan dari masa lalu dan bukan untuk masa depan..

Offline pannadevi

• Samaneri
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 103
« Reply #121 on: 01 May 2011, 07:25:03 PM »

ini juga jelas2 lokasi srilanka (ada tulisan imagelanka.com), tp ada dimana tepatnya juga belum tahu, hanya sy pernah membaca ada lokasi kuno yg merupakan daerah dulu lalu lintas perahu dari india masuk ke srilanka, termasuk Ven.Sanghamitta Theri arahat, perahu beliau juga melalui sungai ini, nah pinggiran sungai ini banyak Buddha rupangnya yg langsung dipahat dibatu spt gambar ini, hanya sayangnya sy belum kesana.

mettacittena,
Ini adalah patung yang baru dibuat setelah patung Bamiyan dihancurkan oleh Taliban. Letaknya di dekat Kurunegala. Saya sudah pernah ke tempat itu. Kebetulan juga bhikkhu Sri Lanka yang meninggal karena kecelakaan di Jakarta pada tahun 1988, bersama Bhante Cittagutto dan Bhante Atimedho, berasal dari vihara ini.

sekarang dah ketemu ternyata sy pernah kesana th.2009 dg rombongan para dayaka arama sy, tp kelupaan, wkt buka file maligavilla kemarin ga sengaja buka file polonnaruva ketemu gambar ini.

lokasi area ini sangat tandus dan gersang berada di sebuah kota kuno (menurut kepala arama sy demikian wkt cerita ke sy), sangat berbeda dg maligavilla yg dilindungi hutan luas sekali dan rindang. kota ini sudah kuno dari sejak dulu merupakan kota yg bgtu2 saja. bahkan ga berkembang lagi hingga sekarang. di kota kuno ini ada deretan rupam para arahat yg berjumlah lebih dari 100 rupam, nanti sy sertakan ya...
« Last Edit: 01 May 2011, 07:35:31 PM by pannadevi »

Offline pannadevi

• Samaneri
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #122 on: 01 May 2011, 07:29:44 PM »
rupam ini berada satu lokasi berjejer dg gambar diatas, satu deret.

yang mengunjungi daerah ini kebanyakan turis asing, dlm rombongan bus besar.
dibatu itu terdapat prasasti bertuliskan huruf sinhala, karena diterpa panas, hujan terus menerus sehingga tulisan prasasti jadi menipis, oleh sebab itu dibangun pelindung (shelter) agar tidak kepanasan dan kehujanan. demi melestarikan peninggalan bersejarah kuno.

mettacittena,
« Last Edit: 01 May 2011, 07:37:10 PM by pannadevi »

Offline dipasena

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 99
  • Sudah Meninggal
« Reply #123 on: 01 May 2011, 07:37:21 PM »

ini adalah salah satu buddha rupang di vihara muladharma samarinda, kalimantan timur. posisi rupang di depan ruang dhammasala, berlatar belakang pohon bodhi...

Offline pannadevi

• Samaneri
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #124 on: 01 May 2011, 07:51:53 PM »
lokasi area ini sangat tandus dan gersang berada di sebuah kota kuno (menurut kepala arama sy demikian wkt cerita ke sy), sangat berbeda dg maligavilla yg dilindungi hutan luas sekali dan rindang. kota ini sudah kuno dari sejak dulu merupakan kota yg bgtu2 saja. bahkan ga berkembang lagi hingga sekarang. di kota kuno ini ada deretan rupam para arahat yg berjumlah lebih dari 100 rupam, nanti sy sertakan ya...
ini gambarnya rupam para arahat :

patung ini berderet panjang sekali, dilanjutkan dg gambar ini :

dilanjut terus dg gambar ini :

« Last Edit: 01 May 2011, 07:54:44 PM by pannadevi »

Offline happiness2all

• Bukan Tamu
  • Semoga semua mahluk berbahagia
« Reply #125 on: 04 May 2011, 01:03:40 PM »
I noticed a thank you remark towards the help of Panna devi.

The help of Panna devi can be very beneficial. In the past she helped me find a place where she thought I could practice Sotapanna. That is very rare indeed. Yesterday she promissed me help with giving food to a pali professor and a place to stay with the monks while working on my Sotapatti Phala research project.  These are all acts that are also done by Kalyana mittas. In theravada buddhism, we speak highly of people who perfected those skills. Even the Buddha spoke favourable about friends who help others to practice the Noble Eightfold way to end suffering;

"When a monk has admirable people as friends, companions, & comrades, he can be expected to develop & pursue the noble eightfold path."
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/sn/sn45/sn45.002.than.html

Offline happiness2all

• Bukan Tamu
« Reply #126 on: 04 May 2011, 01:15:14 PM »
Well on reconsideration I guess that the following excerpts are missing;

Excerpt out of the Samyutta Nikaya 45.2

"And through this line of reasoning one may know how admirable friendship, admirable companionship, admirable camaraderie is actually the whole of the holy life: It is in dependence on me as an admirable friend that beings subject to birth have gained release from birth, that beings subject to aging have gained release from aging, that beings subject to death have gained release from death, that beings subject to sorrow, lamentation, pain, distress, & despair have gained release from sorrow, lamentation, pain, distress, & despair. It is through this line of reasoning that one may know how admirable friendship, admirable companionship, admirable camaraderie is actually the whole of the holy life."

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/sn/sn45/sn45.002.than.html

Excerpt out of the Samyutta Nikaya 45.8

The Blessed One said, "Now what, monks, is the Noble Eightfold Path? Right view, right resolve, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, right concentration.

"And what, monks, is right view? Knowledge with regard to stress, knowledge with regard to the origination of stress, knowledge with regard to the stopping of stress, knowledge with regard to the way of practice leading to the stopping of stress: This, monks, is called right view.

"And what is right resolve? Being resolved on renunciation, on freedom from ill will, on harmlessness: This is called right resolve.

"And what is right speech? Abstaining from lying, abstaining from divisive speech, abstaining from abusive speech, abstaining from idle chatter: This, monks, is called right speech.

"And what, monks, is right action? Abstaining from taking life, abstaining from stealing, abstaining from unchastity: This, monks, is called right action.

"And what, monks, is right livelihood? There is the case where a disciple of the noble ones, having abandoned dishonest livelihood, keeps his life going with right livelihood: This, monks, is called right livelihood.

"And what, monks, is right effort? (i) There is the case where a monk generates desire, endeavors, activates persistence, upholds & exerts his intent for the sake of the non-arising of evil, unskillful qualities that have not yet arisen. (ii) He generates desire, endeavors, activates persistence, upholds & exerts his intent for the sake of the abandonment of evil, unskillful qualities that have arisen. (iii) He generates desire, endeavors, activates persistence, upholds & exerts his intent for the sake of the arising of skillful qualities that have not yet arisen. (iv) He generates desire, endeavors, activates persistence, upholds & exerts his intent for the maintenance, non-confusion, increase, plenitude, development, & culmination of skillful qualities that have arisen: This, monks, is called right effort.

"And what, monks, is right mindfulness? (i) There is the case where a monk remains focused on the body in & of itself — ardent, aware, & mindful — putting away greed & distress with reference to the world. (ii) He remains focused on feelings in & of themselves — ardent, aware, & mindful — putting away greed & distress with reference to the world. (iii) He remains focused on the mind in & of itself — ardent, aware, & mindful — putting away greed & distress with reference to the world. (iv) He remains focused on mental qualities in & of themselves — ardent, aware, & mindful — putting away greed & distress with reference to the world. This, monks, is called right mindfulness.

"And what, monks, is right concentration? (i) There is the case where a monk — quite withdrawn from sensuality, withdrawn from unskillful (mental) qualities — enters & remains in the first jhana: rapture & pleasure born from withdrawal, accompanied by directed thought & evaluation. (ii) With the stilling of directed thoughts & evaluations, he enters & remains in the second jhana: rapture & pleasure born of concentration, unification of awareness free from directed thought & evaluation — internal assurance. (iii) With the fading of rapture, he remains equanimous, mindful, & alert, and senses pleasure with the body. He enters & remains in the third jhana, of which the Noble Ones declare, 'Equanimous & mindful, he has a pleasant abiding.' (iv) With the abandoning of pleasure & pain — as with the earlier disappearance of elation & distress — he enters & remains in the fourth jhana: purity of equanimity & mindfulness, neither pleasure nor pain. This, monks, is called right concentration."

That is what the Blessed One said. Gratified, the monks delighted at his words.

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/sn/sn45/sn45.008.than.html
« Last Edit: 04 May 2011, 01:18:24 PM by happiness2all »

Offline Predator

• Sebelumnya: Radi_muliawan
  • Sahabat Baik
  • Reputasi: 34
  • Idealis tapi realistis dan realistis walau idealis
« Reply #127 on: 04 May 2011, 01:32:39 PM »
PERHATIAAN!! ...... Gambar Gede  ;D

thanks!! , bagus buat wallpaper retina display :D
susah dan senang, sakit dan sehat selalu silih berganti

Offline Janindra d' Sihamuni

• Sebelumnya: phrajonathan
  • Sahabat Baik
  • Reputasi: 13
  • Buddho,Dhammo,Sangho Pathithito Mayham
« Reply #128 on: 08 July 2011, 08:44:27 PM »

;D ;D ;D

gambarnya bagus bagus,thanks a lot... :) :) :) _/\_ :jempol:
« Last Edit: 08 July 2011, 08:48:51 PM by Janindra d' Sihamuni »
bocah gitar!!! ;D ;D ;D 

Offline hasanlim88

• Bukan Tamu
« Reply #129 on: 07 December 2011, 09:30:01 PM »
ane juga adem liatnya... :D

^
Rupang Buddha kek gt ada yang jual ga yah ?   _/\_

sama nih penilaian nya ama saya, pasti anda juga merasa adem melihat rupang ini khan bro....memang keren, kerasa adem di hati...

mettacittena, 

re : ada bro, saya sudah jumpa 1 yang kecil. tapi lagi kehabisan stock tuh.
 yang 1 terakhir saya beli,  :)
 _/\_

Offline Mas Tidar

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 82
« Reply #130 on: 07 December 2011, 09:49:53 PM »

Rupang ini lagi di cari bro Indra ?? ..... dan sudah menanyakan, semoga ada jawaban yg memuaskan
(alamat penjual rupang ini ) moga2  ;D ......

ini rupang dicandi mendut, dipojok kiri pohon bodhi
Saccena me samo natthi, Esa me saccaparamiti

"One who sees the Dhamma sees me. One who sees me sees the Dhamma." Buddha

Offline Mas Tidar

• KalyanaMitta
« Reply #131 on: 07 December 2011, 09:54:13 PM »
Spoiler: ShowHide

Myanmar

2 penampakan rupang diatas diambil sekitar awal bulan juli 2010

Offline hasanlim88

• Bukan Tamu
« Reply #132 on: 07 December 2011, 10:11:46 PM »
ada yg jual  bro, kemarin saya dapat 1. tapi itu stock terakhir.. :)

Offline Mas Tidar

• KalyanaMitta
« Reply #133 on: 07 December 2011, 10:23:33 PM »

Offline rooney

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 47
  • Semoga semua mahluk berbahagia...
« Reply #134 on: 08 December 2011, 08:26:06 AM »
ada yg jual  bro, kemarin saya dapat 1. tapi itu stock terakhir.. :)

Jual dimana ? Mau dong... ;D

anything