//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: Ingin jadi lebih baik  (Read 1795 times)

Offline mettameliani05

• Bukan Tamu
  • Reputasi: 0
  • Semoga semua mahluk berbahagia
Ingin jadi lebih baik
« on: 25 October 2017, 11:24:11 AM »
Akhir-akhir ini saya tertarik lagi buat baca-baca artikel buddhist. Lalu menemukan web ini, mendownload salah satu e-book nya dan sudah membacanya, tujuannya supaya jadi lebih baik.
Semoga tidak hanya pengetahuannya dan pengertiannya yang didapat, tetapi juga dapat mempraktekan dalam kehidupan sehari-hari  _/\_

Offline morpheus

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 110
  • Ragu pangkal cerah!
Re: Ingin jadi lebih baik
« Reply #1 on: 26 October 2017, 10:13:39 AM »
Selamat datang di forum DC... semoga anda mendapat manfaat.
* I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it
* Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path

Offline cumi polos

• Sebelumnya: Teko
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 82
  • mohon transparansinya
Re: Ingin jadi lebih baik
« Reply #2 on: 29 November 2017, 06:46:20 AM »
negara Jepang setelah kalah perang...PD2...maka mereka menerapkan sistem....

The Japanese word kaizen simply means "change for better", with no inherent meaning of either "continuous" or "philosophy" in Japanese dictionaries or in everyday use. The word refers to any improvement, one-time or continuous, large or small, in the same sense as the English word "improvement".[5] However, given the common practice in Japan of labeling industrial or business improvement techniques with the word "kaizen", particularly the practices spearheaded by Toyota, the word "kaizen" in English is typically applied to measures for implementing continuous improvement, especially those with a "Japanese philosophy". The discussion below focuses on such interpretations of the word, as frequently used in the context of modern management discussions. Two kaizen approaches have been distinguished:[6]
« Last Edit: 29 November 2017, 06:47:59 AM by cumi polos »
merryXmas n happyNewYYYY 2018

anything