//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: Seputar master LU (LSY) & Living Buddha & True Buddha School.  (Read 1782067 times)

Offline ryu

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 429
  • hampir mencapai penggelapan sempurna ;D
Re: Seputar master LU (LSY) & Living Buddha & True Buddha School.
« Reply #600 on: 26 July 2010, 04:43:14 PM »
Discourse No. 9:
(December 10th, 1988)

Upon seeing this, all the heavenly beings were greatly awed. Then Indra arose from his seat and, joining his palms to White Padmakumara, said, "This is most rare, 0 Holy and Revered One. By what cause does the Maha Twin Lotus Ponds emit such great light and splendor?"

White Mahapadmakumara said, "I will expound this for everyone present." Indra said, "The Holy Revered One is the most mighty and powerful. Please explain to everyone present, that all Men and Devas may know where to turn."

At that moment, White Mahapadmakumara addressed Indra and the assembly as follows: "Very well, very well. I will now explain to you and all the beings of the last period of this Buddha-kalpa, and all those in the future who have an affinity with the sutra, that all may know the True Buddha Dharma and the principle which removes obstacles and bestows good fortune."

The "heavenly beings " here refer to all of the celestial beings in the twenty-eight levels of heavens, including all devas from the thirty-three heavens. When these beings saw the manifestations of colored lights throughout the whole Empty Space, as well as the Ten Dharma Realms that comprise the four holy realms and the six realms of transmigration (with the three lower realms included), they were greatly awed. It was rare that the entire Ten Dharma Realms would be filled up this way by so many different colored-lights. At this time, Indra, ruler of the Trayastrimsas Heaven, stood up from his seat. With palms joined respectfully, he inquired of the principal deity White Padmakumara, "This is most rare, 0 Holy and Revered One. By what cause does the Maha Twin Lotus Ponds emit such great light and splendor? " In other words, such a phenomenon of great illumination is extremely rare, what then are the reasons for the holy realm of Maha Twin Lotus Ponds to emit such great light and splendor?

The Great White Padmakumara then told Indra, "Since you asked, I shall explain to you the reasons behind such an occurrence."

Indra said, "The Holy Revered One is the most mighty and powerful. Please explain to everyone present, that all Men and Devas may know where to turn. " What does "most mighty and powerful" mean? Regarding "mighty," I remember when we used to watch the Taiwanese puppet show. Before someone of mighty power was about to make an appearance, the stage would light up brightly with colorful lights, the music would be played to its highest notes, and the character would jump up to the stage. "Mighty" denotes great dignity and supreme majesty. For example, if you wanted to look directly at the sun, you would not be able to do so. Its "mighty" radiance is so magnificent and glorious that it makes direct viewing impossible. What about powerful"? Power denotes authority, influence, and the strength that one wields.

The Indra Deva, also known as the Jade Emperor, was deferring to the Great White Padmakumara as the "most mighty and powerful." Perhaps he had seen the Great Sun Tathagata sitting up there in the highest end above the Great White Padmakumara. The Great Sun Tathagata is of course the "most mighty and powerful"!

We know that Padmakumara has been transformed from the Buddha Eyes Buddha Mother. The two eyes of the Buddha Eyes Buddha Mother have transformed themselves into the Maha Twin Lotus Ponds, and it was the Light of the Maha Twin Lotus Ponds that gave rise to Padmakumara. What about the origin of the Buddha Eyes Buddha Mother? She in turn came out of the Great Sun Tathagata. Thus Padmakumara was born out of the Light of the Great Sun Tathagata. This phrase - most mighty and powerful - is tantamount to acknowledging the origin and lineage of Padmakumara and tracing it back to the Great Sun Buddha.

Earlier this evening, we practiced group cultivation together on the Personal Deity Maha Cundi. What is the origin of Maha Cundi? In fact, Maha Cundi also emerged from the Great Sun Tathagata, more specifically from the "All-Conquering World" or "All-Conquering Dharma Realm Palace" [Akanistha Palace] of the Great Sun Tathagata. Therefore, Maha Cundi and Padmakumara share the same origin, and Maha Cundi is the elder sister of Padmakumara! They are like brother and sister and are very affectionate with each other. That is the basis for Maha Cundi to be included as one of the eight principal deities of our True Buddha School.

Maha Cundi is a revered principal deity in T'ien-tai Vajrayana [named after Mount T'ien-tai in China] or Chinese Vajrayana and Japanese Vajrayana. In Tibetan Vajrayana, Maha Cundi is less well known, and many Tibetan rinpoches have not heard of her. Therefore, Maha Cundi plays a greater nurturing role among practitioners of Chinese and Japanese Vajrayana than among those of Tibetan Vajrayana.

Since Padmakumara himself emerged from the Palace of the Great Sun Tathagata, he knows that Maha Cundi should be made known to the whole world. That is why Maha Cundi is one of the eight Personal Deities of our school. Maha Cundi is also known as the Most-Conquering Vajra and Wish-Fulfilling Vajra, due mainly to her having emerged from the Palace of the Great Sun Tathagata.

After saying "the Holy Revered One is the most mighty and powerful, " Indra then requested the Holy Revered One to expound openly to all the heavenly beings, Buddhas, and Bodhisattvas present, so that every man and deva would learn of the cause and thus know where to turn to take refuge.

"At that moment. White Mahapadmakumara addressed Indra and the assembly as follows, 'Very well, very well. I will now explain to you and all the beings of the last period of this Buddha-kalpa, and all those in the future who have an affinity with the sutra, that all may know the True Buddha Dharma and the principle which removes obstacles and bestows good fortune.'"

So, right there and then, Great White Padmakumara started explaining to Indra Deva and all of the Buddhas, Bodhisattvas, and heavenly beings present. "Very well, very well" is a pet phrase often used by old monks in the martial art fiction that I have read in the past. These old monks would pick up their weapons and, right before killing someone, they would say, "Very well, very well! Let this old monk send you off to the Western Heaven!" It is of course not a good thing for a monk to kill, but the literary usage of "very well, very well" in that context is excellent. These monks seem to want to impart a deeper meaning to their killing by referring to it as sending someone off to the Western Heaven.

In fact, such descriptions of monks or Taoists in martial art fiction are generally a deliberate creation of writers who want their characters to be special people. Most monks and Taoists were spiritual cultivators, and only a tiny fraction was involved in the martial arts world. The content of martial art fiction is, to a large extent, fabrications. Therefore, the "very well, very well" used in our text indeed means "very well" and is not to be construed as sending someone off to the Western Heaven.

So, Great White Padmakumara told Indra Deva that, from then on in samsara, he would start teaching him as well as all other beings with affinity. "In the future" refers to a time beginning with the speaking of the sutra and extending to many generations in the future. Beings in the past would not have heard of this teaching. A certain principle is implied here. Take for example, I was previously a Christian and had been a teacher in a Bible study group.

There is a saying in the Bible regarding "faith" which is used by Christians in propagating their religion, "Those who believe will go to heaven, and those who do not will go to hell." As  Christ was born into this world one thousand nine hundred and eighty eight years ago, so it has only been 1988 years since he has come to spread the teachings of God. While studying this, I raised my hand to ask the minister, "Only people who believe Christ can go to heaven, and those who don't go to hell. Since our Chinese civilization can be dated back to five thousand years ago, what has happened to all those people during the three thousand years prior to the appearance of Christ? All those people who lived during the successive dynasties of Hsia, Shang, Chou, Ch'in, Han, the Three Kingdoms, the Northern and Southern Dynasties, and all those who have lived before coming into contact with Matteo Ricci and have never heard of  Christ, what were they going to do?" The minister's face first turned red and then white, and he pointed at my nose, "You trouble-maker, you just like to make things difficult." But I never got an explanation as to what had happened to those people during the first three thousand years of our five thousand year history.

Therefore, this sutra of ours says it very well. Those in the past who have not heard of this sutra did not have the affinity then. Those who, from now on and in the future, see and read this sutra are ones who have affinity with this sutra.

When I studied the first of the Ten Commandments given by Jehovah to Moses, I read "thou shalt not have no other gods before Me." I found the wording of the commandment to be amiss. Right away I raised my hand to ask the minister, "This signifies that other gods exist in the universe." In Biblical terms, this commandment is supposed to be interpreted as that, apart from God, all other gods are devils. That is why God should have said in the first commandment, "Other than for me, all gods are devils."

Actually God is right in saying so. If he recognized the existence of other gods, then people would turn their faith to the other gods and that would be too disheartening for him. We understand God's feelings. He hopes everyone can follow His way as He can also lead and guide one to His heavenly realm to enjoy blessings. He does not want you to go to another heaven, because it is better to have more business in His heaven than in others.

Based on what I know, the Indra Deva of Buddhism is the same being as the God of the Christians, and Allah of the Moslems. I have in the past spent quite a long time studying the Indra Deva. Indra is a good god. As the head of the Trayastrimsas Heaven, heavenly beings in the Thirty-three Heavens are under the rule of his vast domain. He hopes that all people in the world can have faith in him and regard him as their god. Despite many of his good qualities, there are nonetheless two minor flaws: first, being slightly too proud of himself and, second, having slightly too many wives. I hope Indra Deva would not be mad at me for saying so.

Indra Deva's position and power are very respectable, as the whole human world is under his administration. He is the ruler of the Realm of Desire and also an emanation of an ancient Buddha. His only enemy is his father-in-law who also covets the position of ruler of the Trayastrimsas Heaven. The mess created in their heavenly realm had been caused by him and his father-in-law. [Someone asks, "How many wives does he have?"] I can't even keep count of them.

Why am I bringing this up? Although the Indra Deva is great, Jehovah, the God of Christianity is also great, yet they still had to ask Padmakumara for an answer when they had a question. Therefore, Padmakumara was going to tell them, so everyone would learn of the True Buddha Dharma and the principle which removes obstacles and bestows good fortune.

An authentic Buddhadharma is not external worshipping. Many teachings in the Bible are external teachings. Of course, the Bible is also a very good book, as it teaches one to practice kindness, charity, and how to be a good person. When we go to church, we listen to the preaching of the minister, then we pray to heaven, read some prayers, sing hymns, and praise God. Sometimes, at Christmas, the preacher would give us candies. These are external practices.

These kinds of external practices also exist in Buddhism. Buddhists also read prayers, make repentance, sing praises, chant the names of Buddhas, sutras, and mantras. These practices are equivalent to the ritualistic practices of Christians. When I was a Christian, I said my prayers in Taiwanese. This was how I began, "Our Father, Who art in Heaven [in Taiwanese]..." This kind of prayer is an external or ritualistic worship.

What about an authentic Buddhadharma? In the practice of an authentic Buddhadharma, one explores one's inner world to realize the Heart. When one is able to temper the True Heart by transforming human nature into Buddha Nature, one is practicing the authentic Buddhadharma.

So, an authentic Buddhadharma is not external worship, chanting, praying, or ritualistic repentance. It is not. It has to do entirely with understanding one's inner world and gaining awakening. The practice of Buddhadharma cannot be separated from one's Heart. Once it deviates from the Heart, it is no longer Buddhadharma.

So, when we go to church or temple and see people lighting incense or candles, bowing, talking to the Bodhisattvas, asking for blessings and making complaints, they are not practicing the true Buddhadharma. I have told this story before. There was an old woman who took a bunch of bananas with her to the temple to talk to the Bodhisattvas. Arriving at 10:00 p.m., she talked until 2:00 a.m.. When the old monk at the temple saw her coming, he knew he would not get any sleep that night and it would be dawn before he could lock the temple door. So he spoke to her, "Can you come during the day?" She said, "I am only free in the evening." The monk asked again, "Then, can you shorten your monologue to the Bodhisattvas?" She replied, "I have been keeping all these grievances inside me for several years now, and I am ready to tell them all to the Bodhisattvas. How can you be so rude?" Then turning to the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, she started complaining about her three sons, how the eldest one mistreated her, how the middle one behaved badly, how the youngest one did not give her any money. Next she started complaining about her three daughters-in-law, how the eldest one evicted her, how the middle one treated her with disdain, and how the youngest one purposely tossed out food that she liked. She hoped they would all fall down and break their legs.

We know that is not the true Buddhadharma. It is just external worship. Listening to preaching, singing hymns, and praying at church are, in general, only superficial cultivation. If one is able to act morally and do good deeds according to the teachings in the Bible or Buddhist sutras, this is already quite good. But even all these are still not the authentic Buddhadharma.

The authentic Buddhadharma is contained in this True Buddha Sutra. Only the practice of an authentic Buddhadharma can remove hindrances and bestow blessings. The removal of hindrances and bestowal of blessings is tantamount to transforming one's fate and destiny. Not only can one change one's fate, one can also be reborn to the highest spiritual realm at the Maha Twin Lotus Ponds in Sukhavati.

Many people wish they could change their fate and luck. Thus many charlatans have seized upon this yearning by telling others that they can help them change their fate. Give them something and they will in return help you change your fate for the better.

I do not think such transactions can change one's fate. To change fate, one has to study an authentic Buddhadharma and change one's internal world. When basic changes take place in the inner world of heart and mind, then there is transformation in one's fate. In other words, superficial changes are ineffectual. To completely rewrite fate, one must completely reconstruct the basic internal structure. This is the principle of removal of hindrances and bestowal of blessings of the True Buddha Dharma.

We'll stop here today.

Om Mani Padme Hum

kalian telah menghina Indra yang disebut2 oleh master kalian tuh, kalian harus minta maaf =)) =)) =))
Janganlah memperhatikan kesalahan dan hal-hal yang telah atau belum dikerjakan oleh diri sendiri. Tetapi, perhatikanlah apa yang telah dikerjakan dan apa yang belum dikerjakan oleh orang lain =))

Offline johan3000

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 219
  • Crispy Lotus Root
« Reply #601 on: 26 July 2010, 04:44:22 PM »
bagaimana pendapat saudara tentang blog shcstory? apakah blog berisi gossip infotainment tersebut jauh lebih bermutu ?
Mengenai "pemerkosaan" yang dituduhkan itu, karena belum ada bukti dan sebagainya, tentu saya tidak percaya begitu saja. Tetapi mengenai ajaran pembunuhan itu ada video-nya, ada teks dan terjemahannya. Jadi saya lihat itu bukanlah gossip.

klarifikasi, videonya itu dipotong ditengah, sehingga sama sekali tidak bisa diklarifikasi. teks dan terjemahannya itu belum tentu sesuai dengan videonya.
jadi yang anda lihat itu masih belum clear. dan masih termasuk dalam kategori gossip
btw kalau ada orang mengajarkan pembunuhan, maka orang itu bisa dijerat dengan pasal "Internal Security Act", atau dengan undang-udang anti-terorisme.

buahhhh, buktinya Allah kaga di adili2 tuh padahal dia mengajarkan pembunuhan, parah nih main pengadilan2 segala senjatanya kakakakak
di amerika banyak tuh pengajar agama yang diusir gara-gara mengajarkan kekerasan, ataupun terkait dengan terorisme.
salah satu contoh:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-beat/Dallas-Islamic-Leader-Deported-84809767.html

koq Master Lu gak diusir ya? malahan beliau dapat penghargaan warga teladan..

Aduuh rajinnya cerita agama tetangga. Mana Rolls Royce nya ? fotonya, tgl beli tgldijual....

kenapa foto rolls royce koq gak ada di cyberspace ? apakah memang diumpet-umpet gitu ?

Nagasena : salah satu dari delapan penyebab matangnya kebijaksanaan dgn seringnya bertanya

Offline 4DMYN

• Sahabat
  • Reputasi: -4
« Reply #602 on: 26 July 2010, 04:51:23 PM »
bagaimana pendapat saudara tentang blog shcstory? apakah blog berisi gossip infotainment tersebut jauh lebih bermutu ?
Mengenai "pemerkosaan" yang dituduhkan itu, karena belum ada bukti dan sebagainya, tentu saya tidak percaya begitu saja. Tetapi mengenai ajaran pembunuhan itu ada video-nya, ada teks dan terjemahannya. Jadi saya lihat itu bukanlah gossip.

klarifikasi, videonya itu dipotong ditengah, sehingga sama sekali tidak bisa diklarifikasi. teks dan terjemahannya itu belum tentu sesuai dengan videonya.
jadi yang anda lihat itu masih belum clear. dan masih termasuk dalam kategori gossip
btw kalau ada orang mengajarkan pembunuhan, maka orang itu bisa dijerat dengan pasal "Internal Security Act", atau dengan undang-udang anti-terorisme.

buahhhh, buktinya Allah kaga di adili2 tuh padahal dia mengajarkan pembunuhan, parah nih main pengadilan2 segala senjatanya kakakakak
di amerika banyak tuh pengajar agama yang diusir gara-gara mengajarkan kekerasan, ataupun terkait dengan terorisme.
salah satu contoh:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-beat/Dallas-Islamic-Leader-Deported-84809767.html

Aduuh rajinnya cerita agama tetangga. Mana Rolls Royce nya ? fotonya, tgl beli tgldijual....

kenapa foto rolls royce koq gak ada di cyberspace ? apakah memang diumpet-umpet gitu ?

loe tulis email sendiri kenapa sih? kenapa harus gue yang cari-cari Rolls Royce ?
sudah saya kasih alamat emailnya kan?

Offline Indra

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 451
« Reply #603 on: 26 July 2010, 04:53:41 PM »
Aih Kang Indra lucu.

Taruh ogud mank ga logis, tetapi haruskah Kang Indra turut2an ga logis. Apabila saya tidak logis, haruskan Kang Indra nyang notabene murid "guru bener" membalasnya dengan ketidak logisan pula. Kok jadi tiru2 4DMYN yang Anda sebut kayak anak kecil. Biar "panazzz" saya akan ceritakan kisah anak temen saya. Suatu kali ia menabok adiknya, ketika ditanya napa kok adiknya ditabok, ia menjawab karena adiknya nabok duluan. Guru bener itu ngajarin balas membalas gitu ya.
Karena owe murid guru sesat ya udah wajar dunk kalo ngomongnya ga logis, masa situ harus turut2an ga logis? hahahahahaahaha lucu. Ya kalo situ ngrasa muridnye "guru bener" ya jangan balas dendam gitu dunk.
Jadi kesimpulannya ente tukang ngarang khan? Lha wong diminta TEKS ama REPERENSInya ga bisa ngasih kok. huehuehue.... :P
Kang Nyana juga ngilang beibeh neh.

maaf mengecewakan anda, saya mempelajari ini dari MAHA GURU BUDDHA HIDUP LU s**t YEN, saya baru saja ganti guru

Sayang sungguh sayang... yang kayak gini diucapkan oleh seorang Indra. Jangan karena kalap Anda menjatuhkan diri  ente sendiri. Aih ternyata inilah wajah Indra nyang asli. SAyang duh sayang. Terbuka topengnya. Terbuka bajunya. Aduh malunya aku. Aku ingin menangis tapi cuman bisa meringis. huehuehuehue :))  Ah nti tulisan elo gw masukin blog gw. :P

loh mata anda yg bermasalah, saya sudah menunjukkan wujud asli saya sejak sebulan lalu
http://.blogspot.com/2010/07/mengklarifikasi-kebenaran-aliran-satya.html

huehuehuehue :P
=)) =)) =)) langsung dibikin blognya =)) =)) =))
Mengingatkan pada seseorang?
iye sih, mungkin termasuk muridnya ;D

Sungguh blog tidak bermutu. Judulnya "Mengklarifikasi Kebenaran Satya Buddha" ternyata isinya mengklarifikasi "**" pada kata "s**t", tidak ada klarifikasi ajaran apa pun di sana. 

gak lama lagi akan ada ajakan ke pengadilan nih...

Offline ryu

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #604 on: 26 July 2010, 04:54:06 PM »
Chapter 16 - Living Buddha In Kuala Lumpur

Living Buddha Lian Shen created a furor in Kuala Lumpur. Although staying in a presidential suite in Imperial Hotel, he only wore a faded red lama costume. He used an additional yellow pouch when he had to go out. He did not have other belongings apart from a hand luggage.

When he had nothing to do in the suite, he would pace up and down. His chanting was only broken by the noise made by the rosary beads he used. If he sat on the sofa, he would go into meditation. The hall was so quiet that a fallen needle would be heard clearly.

But a tornado was brewing in Kuala Lumpur.

The signboard of Buddhism was blowing in the wind; it is just a matter of time it would drop off. A yellow dog was howling below the sign board. Its tune was hoarse, full of sorrow and short of breath.

Kuala Lumpur is the biggest and the most boisterous city in Malaysia. Many hawkers were doing business near the high-rise buildings. The cooking utensils used by the eating stalls could be heard from far. Noises from the passing vehicles, the nearby restaurants together with the laughter of the customers and the voices of singers were as glittering as the neon lights.

It is a prosperous city, an ultra modern one. Suddenly everyone in the city remembers an important date i.e December 26. This golden date is the most important date in their lives. They can unload the burden as heavy as a thousand kati. On this date, Master Lu Sheng Yen will take the stage in Kuala Lumpur.

Master Lu is a man of mystery, everybody will want to see him taking out his mask.

The yellow dog was clawing ahead, but its body was curving backward. When the day finally arrived, a lot of people converged at the national stadium. Few people went to the restaurants, or patronised the night spots. Even fewer people remained at home or wondered on the streets. They flocked at the stadium and listened to what Lu Sheng Yen had to talk about "True Buddha."

Kuala Lumpur had never seen such a commotion before.

The rising star in the religious world, Master Lu Sheng Yen was making his first appearance in the capital of Malaysia.

All the newspapers in Kuala Lumpur made news of Master Lu Sheng Yen their headlines. They devoted a big column to carry his news everyday. Master Lu Sheng Yen stole the lime lights and was considered man of the hour.

Amongst others, were the following:

Nanyang Shang Pao, Sin Chew daily, Sin Ming daily, The China press, Ming Sheng Pao, Tong Pao, New life press, Man weekly, Times.....Star (English medium)

It is an assembly of news medium.

His exposure to the media was unrivalled:

The country's President could not match him.

The Pope of Catholicism trailed him.

Even the popular film star seemed pale.

Residents of big city like Kuala Lumpur normally lead a stressful life. They will not be easily arose by whoever coming to town. They are quite numb in their feelings. But to their surprise, they are attracted by Lu Sheng Yen, who command such a big following. He caught many by surprise.

I am not a native returning home,

I am just a passer by.

As a traveller who passed by, I rekindled the light of traditional Buddhism which was once considered deserted and non existence. I cleared away the spider webs and gave it a clean and refreshing look. The rusts were removed, the parts oiled, and the dust cleared.

We are from the True Buddha School which possesses all kinds of mystic powers. There is a causation for me to preach the True Buddha Tantra. The time is right and the place most suitable.

When Shakyamuni Buddha was born, he showed his mystic powers. He moved seven steps and formed seven lotus flowers . Pointing to the heaven and earth, he said: "I am the honoured one in the divine."

When  Christ was born, the star glittered and three learned men came to make offerings.

I was wearing a piece of white heavenly cloth when I was born.

The news travelled slowly, at its own pace, but those with sharp ears will hear about it; and talk about it. Soon, one will tell ten, ten will tell hundred, and soon the whole world will know about it.

Those cultivating True Buddha Tantra really have achieved spiritual response, we have witnesses and evidence to show. It is true and not fabricated by us.

LSY percaya yang gituan ? =)) pantesan aja =))
Janganlah memperhatikan kesalahan dan hal-hal yang telah atau belum dikerjakan oleh diri sendiri. Tetapi, perhatikanlah apa yang telah dikerjakan dan apa yang belum dikerjakan oleh orang lain =))

Offline Indra

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #605 on: 26 July 2010, 04:55:49 PM »
Eitsss... Kang Kaynin ente salah. Justru banyak ajaran di sana. Yaitu ajaran "Bagaimana wajah sejati para siswa guru benar." Biasalah anjing menggonggong sama anjing." Gitu kata pepatah. Makanya wajarlah blog ente dibilang kaga mutu. Eh tunggu itu lom selesai... masih ada kelanjutannye..
Sabar2..... kanthi parami :P. Kaga mungkin lah aye cuman muat itu doang. Huehuehue :P

kami sudah bisa menghadapi yg spt anda, bukan hanya sekali ini, lawan debat yg setelah kalah lalu berkoar2 di milis dan blog mengharapkan simpati, persis keponakan gue yg merengek2

Offline ryu

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #606 on: 26 July 2010, 04:56:03 PM »
Aih Kang Indra lucu.

Taruh ogud mank ga logis, tetapi haruskah Kang Indra turut2an ga logis. Apabila saya tidak logis, haruskan Kang Indra nyang notabene murid "guru bener" membalasnya dengan ketidak logisan pula. Kok jadi tiru2 4DMYN yang Anda sebut kayak anak kecil. Biar "panazzz" saya akan ceritakan kisah anak temen saya. Suatu kali ia menabok adiknya, ketika ditanya napa kok adiknya ditabok, ia menjawab karena adiknya nabok duluan. Guru bener itu ngajarin balas membalas gitu ya.
Karena owe murid guru sesat ya udah wajar dunk kalo ngomongnya ga logis, masa situ harus turut2an ga logis? hahahahahaahaha lucu. Ya kalo situ ngrasa muridnye "guru bener" ya jangan balas dendam gitu dunk.
Jadi kesimpulannya ente tukang ngarang khan? Lha wong diminta TEKS ama REPERENSInya ga bisa ngasih kok. huehuehue.... :P
Kang Nyana juga ngilang beibeh neh.

maaf mengecewakan anda, saya mempelajari ini dari MAHA GURU BUDDHA HIDUP LU s**t YEN, saya baru saja ganti guru

Sayang sungguh sayang... yang kayak gini diucapkan oleh seorang Indra. Jangan karena kalap Anda menjatuhkan diri  ente sendiri. Aih ternyata inilah wajah Indra nyang asli. SAyang duh sayang. Terbuka topengnya. Terbuka bajunya. Aduh malunya aku. Aku ingin menangis tapi cuman bisa meringis. huehuehuehue :))  Ah nti tulisan elo gw masukin blog gw. :P

loh mata anda yg bermasalah, saya sudah menunjukkan wujud asli saya sejak sebulan lalu
http://.blogspot.com/2010/07/mengklarifikasi-kebenaran-aliran-satya.html

huehuehuehue :P
=)) =)) =)) langsung dibikin blognya =)) =)) =))
Mengingatkan pada seseorang?
iye sih, mungkin termasuk muridnya ;D

Sungguh blog tidak bermutu. Judulnya "Mengklarifikasi Kebenaran Satya Buddha" ternyata isinya mengklarifikasi "**" pada kata "s**t", tidak ada klarifikasi ajaran apa pun di sana. 

gak lama lagi akan ada ajakan ke pengadilan nih...
ati2 di kutuk jadi roh =))

Offline K.K.

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 268
« Reply #607 on: 26 July 2010, 04:58:59 PM »
menjelek-jelekkan itu berarti menuduh/fitnah kan? setau saya blog tersebut gak memfitnah , tapi menjelaskan kenyataan. kalau memang kenyataan demikian apa harus ditutup-tutupi?
Apa saya ada katakan blog itu menjelek-jelekan atau memfitnah? Apa saya mengatakan ada yang harus ditutupi?

Offline Indra

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #608 on: 26 July 2010, 05:01:46 PM »

When Shakyamuni Buddha was born, he showed his mystic powers. He moved seven steps and formed seven lotus flowers . Pointing to the heaven and earth, he said: "I am the honoured one in the divine."

When  Christ was born, the star glittered and three learned men came to make offerings.

I was wearing a piece of white heavenly cloth when I was born.

The news travelled slowly, at its own pace, but those with sharp ears will hear about it; and talk about it. Soon, one will tell ten, ten will tell hundred, and soon the whole world will know about it.

Those cultivating True Buddha Tantra really have achieved spiritual response, we have witnesses and evidence to show. It is true and not fabricated by us.

LSY percaya yang gituan ? =)) pantesan aja =))

waktu LSY lahir, apa yang terjadi ya?

Offline HokBen

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 100
« Reply #609 on: 26 July 2010, 05:03:10 PM »
kami sudah bisa menghadapi yg spt anda, bukan hanya sekali ini, lawan debat yg setelah kalah lalu berkoar2 di milis dan blog mengharapkan simpati, persis keponakan gue yg merengek2

tinggal bikin buku putih, cross posting di FB dan milis2, lalu bikin petisi

Offline johan3000

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 219
  • Crispy Lotus Root
« Reply #610 on: 26 July 2010, 05:04:11 PM »

salah satu contoh:

loe tulis email sendiri kenapa sih? kenapa harus gue yang cari-cari Rolls Royce ?
sudah saya kasih alamat emailnya kan?

1. Gw mau tau elu punya nyali gak? tapi tanpa dijawab... rasanya ada....
cuma kecil sekali. =))

2. mau tau gimana customer services nya bos elu
« Last Edit: 26 July 2010, 05:08:12 PM by johan3000 »
Nagasena : salah satu dari delapan penyebab matangnya kebijaksanaan dgn seringnya bertanya

Offline Pariahina

• Sahabat
  • Reputasi: -12
  • Semoga semua mahluk berbahagia
« Reply #611 on: 26 July 2010, 05:05:30 PM »
http://.blogspot.com/2010/07/pelecehan-lain-terhadap-mahaguru-di.html :P huehuehue

Aih barusan baca posting2 di sini.. Makin kalap aja kayaknye...... :P No komen lagi ah

Offline K.K.

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #612 on: 26 July 2010, 05:09:09 PM »
Kaynin emosi ya? Semoga jangan mulai emosi deh. :P

Setelah membahas kejelekan Indra, sekarang spekulasi tentang emosi saya? Ini juga ajaran TBSN?

Offline Pariahina

• Sahabat
  • Reputasi: -12
  • Semoga semua mahluk berbahagia
« Reply #613 on: 26 July 2010, 05:11:29 PM »

Setelah membahas kejelekan Indra, sekarang spekulasi tentang emosi saya? Ini juga ajaran TBSN?

No komen... Pertanyaan bodoh..

Offline K.K.

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #614 on: 26 July 2010, 05:13:16 PM »

No komen... Pertanyaan bodoh..

Pariahina emosi ya? Semoga jangan mulai emosi yah? :)

anything