//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: Moon Child  (Read 2862 times)

Offline hatRed

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 138
  • step at the right place to be light
Moon Child
« on: 09 June 2009, 05:30:03 PM »

Film yg sudah lama.......

cuman bagi yg belom nonton i sarankan nonton..... filem yg cukup bagus... apalagi buat yg ce2 ^-^ ada Lee Hom Wang juga loh.. :))

Intinya sebenarnya ini Filem tentang "Persahabatan" kisah lainnya cuma latar belakang saja.....

Sungguh mengharukan........ diikuti lagunya juga yg mengharukan.......

Hideto Takarai (as Hyde).............Kei
   Gackt   ......................................Sho
   Lee-Hom Wang..........................Son
   Taro Yamamoto.........................Toshi
   Susumu Terajima.......................Shinji
   Zeny Kwok...............................Yi-Che

Sho: You don't drink blood these days.
Kei: It's none of your business.
Sho: But you're so weak...
Kei: Should I drink yours? I live by draining the lives of others. You know what that's like? That's my entire life. Sometimes I can't bear it, so I go without. A starvation diet. Now, I'm having fun with you all... but it's not real! You're all growing up. I'll be left behind. One day, you'll die. But I'll keep living. You think that's fun?
i'm just a mammal with troubled soul

Offline hatRed

• KalyanaMitta
Re: Moon Child
« Reply #1 on: 09 June 2009, 05:39:16 PM »
From Wikipedia ;D

Moon Child is a movie starring Gackt Camui (formerly of Malice Mizer) and Hideto 'Hyde' Takarai (L'Arc~en~Ciel), Zeny Kwok and Wang Leehom (Lee-Hom Wang). It is set in the world of the near future, where an orphan and a vampire form a friendship that is put to test by a gang ravaging the city. In this movie, Sho (Gackt) falls in love with a girl named Yi-Che, who was mute since she was little, and in turn she falls in love with Kei (Hyde). This story takes place in a fictional city called Mallepa. It was filmed in Taiwan.

In the year 2014, Japan suffers a major economical collapse and people are forced to emigrate to nearby mainland China. In the mainland there is a city called Mallepa, where living conditions are stable. In this city three young orphans — Sho (Gackt), Shinji (Sho's older brother) and Toshi — sustain themselves through pocket-picking and other petty crimes. While robbing a gangster, Sho meets Kei (Hyde), a vampire on the brink of death. Sho saves him and in return, Kei saves the orphans from the gangster.

The movie jumps forward in time to Sho as a young man. While the orphans still live on robberies and thefts, they have graduated to gun-wielding chaos that makes for dramatic fire fights. Kei is still with them and serves as a mentor to Sho, now grown up.

While performing a robbery one night, Sho, Kei and Toshi meet an enraged Taiwanese man, Son (Wang Lee Hom), and make a quick decision to unite with the stranger. Later, they learn that Son was taking revenge on the gang that Sho and company were trying to rob because they had raped his sister, Yi-Che. Sho, Toshi and Kei meet Yi-Che and the group merges into an admirable friendship. The film follows the group through coming of age, loss and love.

This film is a visually stunning exploration of family; who we are within it, and what our responsibilities to it are.

Offline hatRed

• KalyanaMitta
« Reply #2 on: 09 June 2009, 05:41:04 PM »
Ini video konser dari lagunya

Spoiler: ShowHide

Hyde absent ;D

nb: pakaian yg dipake sama loh kostumnya saat seperti di pelem

buat para co ... ada anne suzukinya juga loh :P

Spoiler: ShowHide

« Last Edit: 09 June 2009, 05:44:54 PM by hatRed »

Offline Sunce™

• Sebelumnya: Nanda
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 66
  • Nibbana adalah yang Tertinggi
« Reply #3 on: 09 June 2009, 07:09:57 PM »
thanks.. nanti di liat deh.. btw, ada yng punya link nya di internet nga.. ;D

Offline hatRed

• KalyanaMitta
« Reply #4 on: 09 June 2009, 07:32:46 PM »
^ cari bajakan aja :P

Offline tula

• Sahabat
  • Reputasi: 24
« Reply #5 on: 09 June 2009, 10:27:10 PM »
lebih cepet dl dari pada cari bajakannnya, apa lagi kalo nemu HD RIP nya .. lebih milih dl .. liat nya lega ... kutil, tompel, upil, kukul smua kliatan  ;D