Topik Buddhisme > Meditasi

Pengalaman deep meditation atau enlightenment?

(1/5) > >>

morpheus:
Pengalaman yg luar biasa dan praktisi meditator pasti familiar dengan cerita ini...
Silakan tonton videonya, pasti gak menyesal...

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/229

Neuroanatomist Jill Bolte Taylor had an opportunity few brain scientists would wish for: One morning, she realized she was having a massive stroke. As it happened -- as she felt her brain functions slip away one by one, speech, movement, understanding -- she studied and remembered every moment. This is a powerful story about how our brains define us and connect us to the world and to one another...

Sumedho:
baru donlod yg mp4 hi-res nya. Thanks for the link  ^:)^

So familiar and maybe hard to imagine if you never had that kind of experience before.

soal left-right brain, cukup menarik. I never had inner chat experience and I was "researching" about why I don't and most people had it. I thought I have problem.... keknya my left brain is not functioning very well atau nga dominant.

UD 1.10: Bahiya Sutta

--- Quote ---"Then, Bahiya, you should train yourself thus: In reference to the seen, there will be only the seen. In reference to the heard, only the heard. In reference to the sensed, only the sensed. In reference to the cognized, only the cognized. That is how you should train yourself. When for you there will be only the seen in reference to the seen, only the heard in reference to the heard, only the sensed in reference to the sensed, only the cognized in reference to the cognized, then, Bahiya, there is no you in terms of that. When there is no you in terms of that, there is no you there. When there is no you there, you are neither here nor yonder nor between the two. This, just this, is the end of stress."
--- End quote ---

morpheus:
suhu, engineer biasanya dominan left brainnya...

Sumedho:
nah, kalo left brain biasanya engineer, ada penjelasan lain soal inner chat ? suhu ada pernah nga ?

kalau memang inner chat itu dari left brain seperti kata Dr. Jill, most engineer would have that, tapi banyak yg non technical/logical based juga ada inner chat....

bond:
Inner chat, mesti belajar menggunakan hati kita dalam melihat sesuatu. bagaimana caranya? ada yg bakat, ada yg dilatih. salah satunya meditasi.
Hal yg terpenting kejujuran dalam hati dan keterbukaan dalam menerima diri kita seutuhnya. Setelah itu chat ini dapat berlangsung.Dalam pengembangannya bisa berkomunikasi dengan dimensi lain.

_/\_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version