//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: Apakah vaksinisasi MMR bisa memicu autisme pada balita ?  (Read 1698 times)

Offline tuwino gunawan

• Sahabat
  • Reputasi: 8
Apakah vaksinisasi MMR bisa memicu autisme pada balita ?
« on: 28 June 2012, 12:56:19 PM »
Namo Buddhaya,

Saya mendapat informasi dari temen  (yg mendapat informasi dari dokter).. katanya vaksin MMR yang mengandung  THIMEROSAL bisa memicu autisme pada balita?
apakah bener demikian? adakah yang bisa membantu memberikan informasi akurat?

Anumodana atas perhatiannya..

Offline morpheus

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 110
  • Ragu pangkal cerah!
Re: Apakah vaksinisasi MMR bisa memicu autisme pada balita ?
« Reply #1 on: 28 June 2012, 01:21:08 PM »
menurut kedokteran mainstream, informasi itu gak bener.
katanya yg menulis artikel tersebut memiliki kepentingan tersendiri karena dia menciptakan vaksin mmr yang gak mengandung mercury.
para dokter sendiri yang saya tanyain, anaknya divaksin mmr.
mereka yang ingin mengambil jalan tengah, bisa bervaksin setelah umur anak 4 tahun, setelah diamati tidak ada gejala2 autis.

selamat berbingungria...
* I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it
* Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path

Offline Forte

• Sebelumnya FoxRockman
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 458
  • not mine - not me - not myself
Re: Apakah vaksinisasi MMR bisa memicu autisme pada balita ?
« Reply #2 on: 28 June 2012, 05:20:52 PM »
dan thiomersal itu sendiri pun diclaim aman oleh penelitian ;D

In Poland, administered childhood vaccines still contain thimerosal as a preservative. Despite the access to mercury free formulas, the most of children are still vaccinated by thimerosal-containing vaccines (TCV) owing to economical reasons. That circumstances caused the rising discussion on potential harmful influence of TCVs on children health. The objective of this analysis was to determine an association of TCVs exposure with the risk of autism. Study population included 96 cases diagnosed with childhood or atypical autism and 192 controls matched individually by year of birth, gender, and physician's practice. Data on autism diagnose and vaccination history were from GPs. Data on the other possible autism risk factors were collected from mothers. Conditional logistic regression was used to assess the risk of autism due to TCVs exposure. No significant association was found between TCVs exposure and autism. After adjusting to potential confounders, odds ratios of the risk of autism developing for infants vaccinated with TCVs were 1.52 (95% CI: 0.29-11.11) for doses 12.5-87.5 microg, 2.78 (95% CI: 0.29-11.11) for 100-137.5 microg and 1.97 (95% CI: 0.37-18.95) for these exposed > or = 150 microg. Our study revealed no evidence of an association between TCVs and autism.

Ini bukan milikku, ini bukan aku, ini bukan diriku
6 kelompok 6 - Chachakka Sutta MN 148