//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: Angry woman throws a shoe fit at IMM carpark  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Yani Puk

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 37
  • Semoga semua mahluk berbahagia
Angry woman throws a shoe fit at IMM carpark
« on: 19 January 2012, 10:50:45 AM »
Angry woman throws a shoe fit at IMM carpark 

By Shafiq Alkhatib

Upset that a driver had cut her queue and taken the parking lot, she went up to his car after he had left.

She then took off her shoe and used the sharp end of the high heel to hit the bonnet of the driver's car.

That left a small dent in the champagne-coloured Nissan Cefiro.

Its owner, a businessman who wanted to be known only as Mr Ong, said he had bought the car just three months ago for $100,000.

The entire incident was captured by a camera he had installed in his car.

Speaking to The New Paper, Mr Ong said that he had gone to IMM shopping mall in Jurong on Dec 23 last year.

He was on the third storey of the carpark and there was a blue car, with its hazard lights turned on, waiting for a lot.

"I drove ahead and about 20 lots away, a driver happened to leave, so I promptly parked my car there," he said.

"But the driver who had earlier been waiting was unhappy. She drove up to my car and gestured at me.

"I ignored her because I had not done anything wrong. The lot that I took was so far from where she was waiting."

Mr Ong, who was with his family, had a feeling that trouble might be brewing, so he turned on the camera in his car.

"The camera automatically stops recording whenever the car engine is switched off.

"But I felt something wasn't right, so I turned on the button that allows the camera to continue recording even when the car is parked," he said.