//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: Seputar master LU (LSY) & Living Buddha & True Buddha School.  (Read 1782275 times)

Offline wencie

• Bukan Tamu
  • Reputasi: 0
Re: Seputar master LU (LSY) & Living Buddha & True Buddha School.
« Reply #195 on: 24 July 2010, 11:22:52 AM »
1.Maha Guru kami adalah titisan dari Padmakumara Putih.
Tidak ada salah penulisan.

LSY pernah berkata," Saya adalah Buddha ,Anda juga adalah Buddha"
Karena beliau selalu mengapresiasi setiap insan memiliki benih keBuddhaan.
Yang penting dari itu adalah bagaimana insan tersebut mampu melatih dirinya.
Melatih kesabaran dan hati,Berbuat ,Berpikiran dan Berujar secara benar.akan menjadikan dharma indah setiap saatnya.

Offline ryu

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 429
  • hampir mencapai penggelapan sempurna ;D
« Reply #196 on: 24 July 2010, 11:23:08 AM »
True Buddha School Committee:

I learn from the internet that our Grand Master had released a statement on November 3rd, 2000 about "Preparation for
a pair of silver chopstick, reminded by our great Grand Master, indicating that certain students were going to harm our
Grand Master. Initially, I was shocked to learn such news, but deeply enraged subsequently. Should the attack come
from the outsider, we would forgive them for their less understanding on our Grand Master. But from our own students
is trying to harm our Grand Master, thus he/she is committing an unforgivable sin, by sending him/her to hell eternally is
not enough of a punishment.

Since we have learnt a lot of the precious Dharma from our Grand Master over the past decades, it is time for us to
reply him. We no longer allow ourselves asking for empowerment and blessing from our Grand Master all the time.
From now on, we must pray for our Grand Master's safety, eternity of life in order to turn the Dharma Wheel.
Though Grand Master is now traveling the "Four Seas" (Four seas means all over the world) and leading a peaceful life,
the continuous issue of his books is a blessing to the universe. Therefore, all the students must refrain from disturbing
our Grand Master, who is propagating the Dharma, just to satisfy their personal lust.

In gratitude to our Grand Master, I sincerely hope the School Committee will disseminate our consensus to pray our
blessing to him.

Wishing our Grand Master the best of health & best of luck!
                                                                                                      Lian Hua student

Janganlah memperhatikan kesalahan dan hal-hal yang telah atau belum dikerjakan oleh diri sendiri. Tetapi, perhatikanlah apa yang telah dikerjakan dan apa yang belum dikerjakan oleh orang lain =))

Offline ryu

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #197 on: 24 July 2010, 11:24:55 AM »
After Reading   "A Pair of Silver
Chopstick"

A few weeks ago, I read an article entitled "A Pair of
Silver Chopstick" written by our Grand master Lu
through the internet. After going through the article, my
whole body stiffened. It seemed I was stunned by an
explosion. I feld sad, dismayed and irritated in a helpless
state.

I couldn't believe my eyes, for it was incredible that
students could harm our Grand Master! How dare, how
could and how cruel were they? How come... I was
confused with indignation and my shock was
over-whelming my internal anger. It was beyond my
belief and how incredible it was!

I certainly have learnt that some of the sentient beings are
cruel; some are materialistic and dirty minded.

But is it possible to the extent of harming our teacher
(Grand Master Lu)?

Our Grand Master is the protecting Guru of hundred
million of the sentient beings. Therefore, injuring the
Master is equivalent to disrupting the Dharma Wisdom of
the sentient beings. Should we die , at least our souls
could be delivered by our Grand Master. However,
should our Dharma Wisdom be finished, who could be
able to make it survive?

Just think about it! harming our Grand master is
equivalent to harming the countless sentient beings'
Dharma Wisdom.
Why one is so cruel of doing this? After going through a
state of anger, I am gradually aware that in this
five-unwholesome Karma word, it is a natural trend to be
taken lightly. It has been occurring continuously in the
past, in the present days will be in the future. Such an
event is disquieting me.

I hereby wish to make a vow that should I posses a
boundless power one day, I would devote myself to take
over the Karma (hindrances) committed by the sentient
beings and, on behalf of our Grand Master, suffer the
injury inflicted on him. May our Grand Master peacefully
live in the would in order to turn the Dharma Wheel
eternally.

Brazil - Lian Hua Yi Yong

Janganlah memperhatikan kesalahan dan hal-hal yang telah atau belum dikerjakan oleh diri sendiri. Tetapi, perhatikanlah apa yang telah dikerjakan dan apa yang belum dikerjakan oleh orang lain =))

Offline No Pain No Gain

• Sebelumnya: Doggie
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 73
  • ..............????
« Reply #198 on: 24 July 2010, 11:26:50 AM »
1. Yang di rupang tersebut adalah Padmakumra Putih.
berarti orang ini salah nulis dong :

Narsis dikit bersama Rupang MAHAGURU LU SHENG YEN

http://www.mrfreddy.us/2009/12/retret-samosir-2009/

jelas2..mukanya mirip dengan rupangnya...
No matter how dirty my past is,my future is still spotless

Offline wencie

• Bukan Tamu
Re:
« Reply #199 on: 24 July 2010, 11:27:18 AM »
Ada lagi ga ya?

Salam metta
Melatih kesabaran dan hati,Berbuat ,Berpikiran dan Berujar secara benar.akan menjadikan dharma indah setiap saatnya.

Offline wencie

• Bukan Tamu
« Reply #200 on: 24 July 2010, 11:29:02 AM »
1.jelas2..mukanya mirip dengan rupangnya...?
Jadi kesimpulannya memang Maha Guru kami adalah titisan dari Padmakumara Putih

Salam metta

Offline No Pain No Gain

• Sebelumnya: Doggie
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 73
  • ..............????
« Reply #201 on: 24 July 2010, 11:32:25 AM »

Salam metta

inalilahi wa inalilahi rojiun...saatnya pergi dr thread ini..IMO, sepupu jauhnya aliran maitreya..
No matter how dirty my past is,my future is still spotless

Offline wencie

• Bukan Tamu
« Reply #202 on: 24 July 2010, 11:34:41 AM »
1.inalilahi wa inalilahi rojiun...saatnya pergi dr thread ini..IMO, sepupu jauhnya aliran maitreya..?

Offline K.K.

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 268
« Reply #203 on: 24 July 2010, 11:35:54 AM »

Salam metta
Dibuatlah sebuah rupang mirip dengan wajah saya.
Rupang itu kemudian disebut Padmakumara Belang.
Datang orang melihat dan mengatakan wajah saya mirip rupang itu.
Kesimpulan: memang saya titisan Padmakumara Belang.
Nice!

Offline ryu

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #204 on: 24 July 2010, 11:36:41 AM »

Salam metta

inalilahi wa inalilahi rojiun...saatnya pergi dr thread ini..IMO, sepupu jauhnya aliran maitreya..
=)) =)) =))

Offline ryu

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #205 on: 24 July 2010, 11:37:03 AM »

Salam metta
Dibuatlah sebuah rupang mirip dengan wajah saya.
Rupang itu kemudian disebut Padmakumara Belang.
Datang orang melihat dan mengatakan wajah saya mirip rupang itu.
Kesimpulan: memang saya titisan Padmakumara Belang.
Nice!

=)) =)) =))

Offline ryu

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #206 on: 24 July 2010, 11:39:48 AM »
ini mirip LSY gak yak =))

Offline wencie

• Bukan Tamu
« Reply #207 on: 24 July 2010, 11:42:52 AM »
Uw ,i see...
Semoga terwujud saja doanya...

Salam metta.

Offline hendrako

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 60
« Reply #208 on: 24 July 2010, 11:47:31 AM »
lu sheng yen mengajarkan untuk membunuh :

He (Sheng-Yen Lu) gives a speech to the members present on how to kill a person:
The only way to treat a stubborn or a hopeless person is to kill. If you love someone and have mercy and want to send one to heaven, you must first take his life and then expiate the sins of the dead. This is the 2nd greatest charm of the religion. He continue saying;- if there is no other way that could assist one, then the only way is to kill. Giving mercy or influence or wisdom and still not way out, then the only way is to kill.
"Diamond spell" could make disappear one person. Then take his soul and send to "Buddha country". Firstly, create the shape of a man (or human being), then put the man’s shape under one’s seating pad. (Or if you exert the spell, you put the man <the one you think he should be punished> under your pad.)
To cast the spell, you must first concentrate, think and imagine the person you target; - then His two eyes will move to the back of the brain, His nose move to the top of his head, His two ears move to his nose, His tongue twists back in the mouth, the tongue tip is inside the mouth while the back tongue faces to the front.
According to Tantric (Religion), all the organs on his face are all moved.         
When you succeed in doing this, this person does no longer exist. When his (the one being cursed) tongue is twisted, he cannot talk. But according to this spell/curse, it is the charm of killing others.
Once, my grand master taught me to learn and practice Buddha’s Diamond Peg. (When you practice and pray with this peg, it will give you power) The priest gave me the peg, and told me if I met some bad and evil person, you pray using the Diamond spell. I did not practice; and I told him I would not practice it. Whether I will practice or not in the future, I will decide it later.
In the preaching, Lu further told the followers (attendees) that:
When I put "you" under my seat and twisted all your facial organs (eyes, ears, mouth, nose), I pray using the Diamond spell, using the Diamond blaze along with the Diamond club, I can draw your soul to my front, and watching your head coming off, blood are black in color, flowing out. I can see all your internal organs decaying, some hell workers coming to grab your intestines, grab your liver, grab your heart, grab your stomach, and then tear them into pieces. Although it is a fierce killing spell (charm), but if I really do it this way on to you in the future, I guarantee that I will lead you to Buddhist’s Kingdom (the peace and eternal land).
When "Horse Head King" (a Buddha) descends from the sky, or the entire Diamond gods descend into your body, you will exhibit the Diamond face (image). When you have the Diamond face (image), you (start to cast the prayers), by holding the Diamond peg, and all other spell-casting devices. You can exert your killing command when you hold these devices. With the killing command, the command uses the Diamond fire, burns your target (the person you want to kill) away, burns him to ashes. Uses wind to blow all ashes away, grab your soul, and then send you to the West Happiest land of the Buddha Kingdom. All the Buddha attendants, Diamond gods come and press you on the ground, press your heart and don’t let it beat, tear your intestines, liver, stomach, kidney into pieces, chop your head out and black blood flow out. Make all your facial organs twisted (ear, mouth…..etc). (The Horse Head King spell-HHK). In this way, I can teach you another method (spell). You let (make) him sick. It is good to make him sick, make him sick. When you pray to "HHK" and ask him to make that person sick.
If you want this person to get well, it is easy. You recite the "HHK" curse 100,000 times, no need to be 100,000 time, it’ s OK to recite 10,000 times. When you recite 10,000 times, the power of the prayer transfer to this person, then he will get well. This is a kind of punishment too.
Just like you make this person sick first, then he will regret and admit his fault. When he admits his wrong doing and correct himself, you have to recite 10,000 times the "HHK" charm towards him, to make him come back (return to this world). When he gets sick, he become dumb and cannot speak, you watch his tongue (with your mind concentrated on his tongue), and recite 10,000 the HHK curse, the curse resonance (exert spell) to this person, then he will get well.

Mungkinkah LSY tidak tuntas membaca Sutta dibawah ini?

AN 4.111
PTS: A ii 111
Kesi Sutta: To Kesi the Horsetrainer
translated from the Pali by
Thanissaro Bhikkhu
© 1997–2010

Then Kesi the horsetrainer went to the Blessed One and, on arrival, having bowed down, sat to one side. As he was sitting there, the Blessed One said to him: "You, Kesi, are a trained man, a trainer of tamable horses. And how do you train a tamable horse?"

"Lord, I train a tamable horse [sometimes] with gentleness, [sometimes] with harshness, [sometimes] with both gentleness & harshness."

"And if a tamable horse does not submit either to a mild training or to a harsh training or to a mild & harsh training, Kesi, what do you do?"

"If a tamable horse does not submit either to a mild training or to a harsh training or to a mild and harsh training, lord, then I kill it. Why is that? [I think:] 'Don't let this be a disgrace to my lineage of teachers.' But the Blessed One, lord, is the unexcelled trainer of tamable people. How do you train a tamable person?"

"Kesi, I train a tamable person [sometimes] with gentleness, [sometimes] with harshness, [sometimes] with both gentleness & harshness.

"In using gentleness, [I teach:] 'Such is good bodily conduct. Such is the result of good bodily conduct. Such is good verbal conduct. Such is the result of good verbal conduct. Such is good mental conduct. Such is the result of good mental conduct. Such are the devas. Such are human beings.'

"In using harshness, [I teach:] 'Such is bodily misconduct. Such is the result of bodily misconduct. Such is verbal misconduct. Such is the result of verbal misconduct. Such is mental misconduct. Such is the result of mental misconduct. Such is hell. Such is the animal womb. Such the realm of the hungry shades.'

"In using gentleness & harshness, [I teach:] 'Such is good bodily conduct. Such is the result of good bodily conduct. Such is bodily misconduct. Such is the result of bodily misconduct. Such is good verbal conduct. Such is the result of good verbal conduct. Such is verbal misconduct. Such is the result of verbal misconduct. Such is good mental conduct. Such is the result of good mental conduct. Such is mental misconduct. Such is the result of mental misconduct. Such are the devas. Such are human beings. Such is hell. Such is the animal womb. Such the realm of the hungry shades.'"

"And if a tamable person does not submit either to a mild training or to a harsh training or to a mild & harsh training, what do you do?"

"If a tamable person does not submit either to a mild training or to a harsh training or to a mild & harsh training, then I kill him, Kesi."

"But it's not proper for our Blessed One to take life! And yet the Blessed One just said, 'I kill him, Kesi.'"

"It is true, Kesi, that it's not proper for a Tathagata to take life. But if a tamable person does not submit either to a mild training or to a harsh training or to a mild & harsh training, then the Tathagata does not regard him as being worth speaking to or admonishing. His knowledgeable fellows in the holy life do not regard him as being worth speaking to or admonishing. This is what it means to be totally destroyed in the Doctrine & Discipline, when the Tathagata does not regard one as being worth speaking to or admonishing, and one's knowledgeable fellows in the holy life do not regard one as being worth speaking to or admonishing."

"Yes, lord, wouldn't one be totally destroyed if the Tathagata does not regard one as being worth speaking to or admonishing, and one's knowledgeable fellows in the holy life do not regard one as being worth speaking to or admonishing!

"Magnificent, lord! Magnificent! Just as if he were to place upright what was overturned, to reveal what was hidden, to show the way to one who was lost, or to carry a lamp into the dark so that those with eyes could see forms, in the same way has the Blessed One — through many lines of reasoning — made the Dhamma clear. I go to the Blessed One for refuge, to the Dhamma, and to the community of monks. May the Blessed One remember me as a lay follower who has gone to him for refuge, from this day forward, for life."
yaa... gitu deh

Offline Indra

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 451
« Reply #209 on: 24 July 2010, 11:48:17 AM »
mungkin sudah waktunya moderator mengambil kesimpulan dari thread ini sehubungan dengan LSY

anything