//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: The secreat teaching that you could learn and practice by your own.  (Read 1307 times)

Offline vendelta

• Sahabat
  • Reputasi: 1
THE SECREAT TEACHING THAT YOU COULD LEARN AND PRACTICE BY YOUR OWN.
(Brought to you and Tought by : SANG GURU BUDDHA SAKYAMUNI).

I will teach you the secreat of my practice (this wouldn't longer become secreat after you accept my teaching, learning and practicing correctly),
After learning and practicing for over 30 years, I found out the truely secreat of this learning, it is called Buddhism practice, Brought to you and thought by Sang Guru Buddha Sakyamuni.
Surely you can become a Goliath just like Aldolf Hitler, Saddam Hussien, Muamor Khaddafy, without should become a looser like them. more over you could become someone holy just like Nabi or Yesus Christs or as holy as Buddha Spirit.
Even King demon of Wild Pig from Hell World, should consider of my value (The Wild Ox), So just pick your wild and lets compare, (The ComBat-tle is only needs to Com-?pare our values), So let's start after learning my teaching, It surely only takes less than 10 years for you to learn and practice and get your personality building and characteristics, It is already takes more than 30 years for me to learn and practice before finally I found out the secreat of this kind practice.), so let's play and compare our values, Watch-out my every posts in this forum.

The Basic and Main Theory and rule to play  is ......
.........  The Bad won't get the gain and should get be purnished, The Good and Kind would get the bonus Gain and profit.
The Measurement is : .......
...... Proportional, Fair, Flexible and Relatively, and there is no absolute Fix value in Value Judge ....................

You could become a Goliath without become a looser like Aldolf Hitler, Saddam Hussien, Khadaffy, etc. Don't become like them, because they will get their purnishment later in Hell. We could stay at Heaven or more than that, meanwhile become a Good Goliath. Surely we could enjoy our much pretty Bonus Value.
Good Luck and Pick your wild and let's compare. (From : Wild  Ox).
GOOD BLESS YOU  !!!!!!

Sincerely,
(Wild Ox.)

GET YOUR FREE PERSONAL WEB PAGE SOMEKIND LIKE http://sesamezone.blogspot.com ; at ..... http://www.blogger.com

P.S. :
The secreat would no longer become secreat, you could be better than me, because I am not perfect type, it is your chance to be more valueable than me, it is a fair play. Good Luck Buddies !.
FB : facebook.com/vendelta67
Email : vooyage67 [at] ymail.com
Cellphone : +62-852-7567-7725,
Secret Motto : Be Good, Be Nice, Be Justice, Be Mercy, ...
Conjunction Motto : Learning Something Good are Usefull, and Learning Something Usefull are Good.